We hope you are planning to join us tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 28 at Exposure for Wichita’s largest business-to-business trade show and networking event. Here are some helpful tips to prepare to make the most of the day.
Event Details: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28 at Century II Expo Hall. See #5 for parking info.
- First, be sure to pre-register at no cost (click here)! This will expedite your check-in process and leave more time for exploring the show floor.
- Don’t forget the Exposure essentials: plenty of business cards for all the connections you’ll be making and comfortable shoes for all the ground you’ll be covering.
- Focus on leads, not sales. Use Exposure as an opportunity to meet people, make an impression and share knowledge about your company. Don’t be pushy – instead be friendly and comfortable.
- Stop by the Chamber booth on the red carpet aisle to test your hoops skills and pick up a Gregg Marshall/Dick Vitale basketball in anticipation of Annual Meeting on Nov. 7.
- Concerned about parking? Don’t be! Wichita Transit will be providing complimentary shuttle service from Lawrence Dumont Stadium to Century II every 10 minutes.
- Post to Twitter using #ICTExpo about your experience at Exposure to see your tweet on the big screens around the show floor.
- Practice your right to vote for the new “People’s Choice” award for your favorite booth or table display.
- Check out the live art demonstration by Mark Arts, which will take place from 11-3 at the end of the red carpet aisle.
- Think about what you would do with all the great prizes up for grabs at the show, like:
- Massage and facial from Healing Waters
- $100 gift card from K. Lanes Boutique
- New FitBit from P1 Group
- Wichita flag wall hanging and mugs from Pass It On Purpose Coaching & Training Center
- Golf and carts for four players from Rolling Hills Country Club
- Click here to see a full list of door prizes.
- Have fun – LOTS of fun!
See you tomorrow!