Our six-page newsletter is published quarterly in The Wichita Eagle to update the entire community about how we are fulfilling our mission and vision. The two front-page stories in today’s edition of the newspaper insert share information about our Diversity and Inclusion priority and how the Chamber is leveraging our regional strength to advocate for business in Topeka.
Be sure to pick up a copy of today’s insert so you’ll know–
- Which 15 Chamber members to congratulate on their important milestones
- Who will begin leading our Government Relations team on May 1
- Which 31 new organizations we’ve welcomed to the Chamber since December
- How your generous Centennial Campaign contributions are being used
- Which Chamber Board members are leading each of our four strategic priorities
- Who to congratulate on graduating from this year’s YPW Leadership Academy
- How to register for April and May networking events
You may also read and share the insert by following this link to our website.
Contact us if you need additional printed copies of the insert for you team or for your recruitment materials. Our next insert publishes on Thursday, June 29.