Thirty-one Wichita-area citizens have been selected to participate in our 2015 Leadership Wichita class. The leadership training program features eight sessions that cover issues such as economic development and the future vision for Wichita, workforce development and the impact of ensuring a highly educated workforce in our community, the importance of consensus within government, along with building leadership skills through real-life examples, group discussions and collaboration.
Leadership Wichita Chair Darcee Datteri said, “Past participants of Leadership Wichita have made significant changes in our community, and this year’s class will graduate equipped with the insight to build upon their professional successes to make Wichita an even better place to work, live and play.”
Please join us in congratulating this year’s class!
- Jeff Barley, UCI
- AJ Boleski, SMG / INTRUST Bank Arena
- Frank Carson IV, Carson Bank
- Marlo Dolezal, Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland
- David Duncan, Sasnak Management Corp.
- Jaime Dupy, Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Moji Fanimokun, Realtors of South Central Kansas
- Laura Fischer, Murfin, Inc.
- Robert Garner, USD #259 Wichita Public Schools
- Sherry Gegen, Wichita State University
- Taylor Gill, Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Katie Grover, Fidelity Bank
- Matt Hamm, Schaefer Johnson Cox Frey Architecture
- Eric Hein, Spirit AeroSystems
- Jenifer Hitschmann, BKD, LLP
- Crystal Hough, Airbus Americas Engineering
- Troy Livingston, Wichita Police Department
- Tracy Lucas, High Touch Technologies
- Marc Mason, iSi Environmental
- Bill Matthews, Foulston Siefkin LLP
- Sarah Patterson, Delta Dental of Kansas
- Tammy Penland, City of Wichita/Wichita Public Library
- Greg Pollock, Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office
- Krista Rapp, Bombardier Learjet
- Joel Rodell, Hutton Construction
- Sally Rose, Westar Energy
- Jason Scheck, COMCARE of Sedgwick County
- Maggie Topping, Textron Aviation
- Becky Tuttle, Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Sheree Utash, Wichita Area Technical College
- Lt. Col. Mike Venerdi, Kansas Air National Guard
The 2015 class will begin Thursday, September 3 and will conclude Thursday, November 19.