Another rendition of the region’s premiere business-to-business trade show is in the books, and what a wonderful day is was! You could feel the energy in the air in Century II Expo Hall during Exposure, and with 215 exhibitors and 1,700+ attendees, it was the place to be in Wichita business. Below is a recap of some of the day’s highlights.
Making Connections, Growing Business
Julie Breault with Heartland Animal Hospital and The Hairy Sofa Pet Grooming Boutique said participating in Exposure was a positive experience for her company. “I was very impressed with the number of exhibitors and attendees. I enjoyed meeting my fellow Chamber members and making connections with people I would not normally be exposed to. Thank you Wichita Chamber for making this a super successful event for my businesses.”
Reverie Coffee Roasters became a quick favorite on the show floor, even winning the Best Biz Bite Award. Kaitlyn Wall, Reverie’s Operations Manager, said, “We loved participating in Exposure 2017 because of all the new and familiar faces we met and look forward to working with. At Reverie, we try to find and create ways to connect with the community; this is a great event for getting out and making those connections with other local businesses!”
We love hearing success stories like these, and invite you to consider participating in next year’s show!
The Exposure Awards have become highly sought-after and the exhibitors listed below took home the titles.
- Best Biz Bite: Reverie Coffee Roasters
- Best Branded: K. Lane’s Boutique
- Best In Show: Hyatt Regency Wichita
- Best Spirited: Auto Craft Collision Repair
- Best Tabletop: Personal Touch Events
- Best Technology: World Studios
- Rookie of the Year: Shaken or Stirred Bartending
Several exhibitors and attendees shared their Exposure experience after the event via blog and video. Thank you to these companies for taking time to create content from the show!
- Backspace Media: Exposure 2017 Video
- Clutch Studio: Exposure 2017 Video
- A.D. AD: “5 Things the Wichita Regional Chamber Can Do for You” Blog
- World Studios ICT: Expo Blooper Reel
- Wichita Chamber: Live from the Show Floor
See photos from the event on our Facebook page, and save the date of Thursday, September 27 for Exposure 2018.