Our Frequently Asked Questions series continues this week with information about job and internship opportunities, as well as how members can become more involved with the Chamber.
Jobs and Internships Questions
- How do I post job openings on NationJob?
Posting job openings on NationJob is a FREE benefit to Chamber members with 30 or less employees, and discounts are available to Members with more than 30 FTE. Contact Barb Avery directly at NationJob at 888-256-0920.
- How do I get more information about the Spouse Career Network?
Contact Jan Baggett at 316-268-1113.
- I am interested in hiring an intern. Where do I get more information on how to find a qualified intern or post an internship listing?
- How can I get more information on Committees or Volunteer Opportunities?
Contact Nicole Robinson at 316-268-1116.
- How can I join a leads group?
Visit our Contacts Club page.
- Where do I get more information on advertising opportunities with the Chamber?
Visit our Sponsorships and Advertising page, then contact Courtney Sendall 316-268-1153.
- Do I have to be a Chamber member to join Young Professionals of Wichita (YPW)?
Visit our Young Professionals of Wichita page.