The new year brings new Board leadership for the Chamber, and Barry Schwan (owner of House of Schwan) will serve as the 2016 Board Chairman. Scott Schwindaman (president and CEO of Lubrication Engineers) will serve as the Chair-Elect.
Bill Wood (partner at Foulston Siefkin LLP) was elected at a recent board meeting and will serve as First Vice Chairman in 2016.
The complete list of 2016 officers and Executive Committee members is as follows:
- Barry Schwan, Chair, House of Schwan, Inc.
- Jon Rosell, Immediate Past Chair, Medical Society of Sedgwick County
- Scott Schwindaman, Chair Elect, Lubrication Engineers, Inc.
- Bill Wood, First Vice Chair, Foulston and Siefkin LLP
- Mark Tucker, Treasurer, Cox Business
- Gary Plummer, President and CEO, Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce
- David Hodge, Finance Vice Chair, Emprise Bank
- Walter Berry, Government Relations Vice Chair, Berry Companies, Inc.
- Shelly Prichard, Community Advancement Vice Chair, Wichita Community Foundation
- Gary Schmitt, Economic Development Vice Chair, INTRUST Bank, N.A.
- Claudio Ferraro, Leadership Vice Chair, Via Christi Health
- Michael Monteferrante, Membership Vice Chair, Envision, Inc.
- Jeff Van Sickle, Business Services Vice Chair, GLMV Architecture
- Sam Foreman, Young Professionals of Wichita (YPW) Vice Chair, Klenda Austerman LLC
- Junetta Everett, Vice Chair at Large, Delta Dental of Kansas, Inc.
- Martha Linsner, Vice Chair at Large, TCK – The Trust Company of Kansas
- Vic McMullen, Vice Chair at Large, Spirit AeroSystems
- Mark Nichols, Vice Chair at Large, Koch Companies Public Sector, LLC
- Bill Voloch, Vice Chair at Large, Wesley Medical Cente
- Jim Walters, Vice Chair at Large, Textron Aviation
The following business leaders were recently elected or appointed to the Chamber’s 2016 Board of Directors:
- Jeff Beasley – Westar Energy
- Jason Cox – Cox Machine
- Ellen Decker – Allen, Gibbs & Houlik, L.C./Young Professionals of Wichita
- Peggy Deiter – Bombardier Learjet
- Joy Eakins – Cornerstone Design and Development, Inc.
- Adrienne Foster – Wichita Hispanic Chamber
- Ben Hutton – Hutton Construction Corporation
- Matt Michaelis – Perla Capital/Emprise Bank
- Jack Pulley – Davis Moore Auto Group/Friends of McConnell
- Gabe Schlickau – State Farm
- Col. Dave Weishaar – Kansas Air National Guard
- Kris Wessel – The Martens Companies/Wichita Manufacturing Association
- Wendy Williamson – Williamson Wellness Center LLC
- Zach Woodburn – Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
- Damon Young – Mahaney Roofing Company/Wichita Metro Chamber Political Action Committee
The new board terms began Jan. 1, 2016. A complete list of the current Chamber Board of Directors is available at wichitachamber.org.