Annual Meeting To-Do List
- Select a speaker from our own backyard – Check
- Invite two nationally known moderators to join keynote speaker on stage – Check
- Sell out dinner and loge program seating – CHECK
We decided to change things up a bit for this year’s Annual Meeting and Dinner and select a Wichita-native, Charles Koch, as our keynote speaker. The outcome has been just what we hoped, because we just announced that tickets for the dinner and loge program seating are officially SOLD OUT at 1,848 reservations for the Nov. 2 event. This Annual Meeting featuring Koch Industries Chairman & CEO Charles Koch and hosts of MSNBC’s Morning Joe program Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski will be the largest ever, even surpassing the attendance numbers drawn by two former U.S. Presidents.
If you didn’t get your dinner tickets in time, Director of Business Services Angie Elliott says not to worry. “Balcony tickets for the program are still available, and we hope you can join us to hear from one of the world’s most successful businessmen.”
Chamber Annual Meeting Specifics:
- November 2 at Century II in Wichita from 6:30–9:30 p.m.
- Balcony tickets for the program are $35, and can be reserved online at wichitachamber.org/AnnualMeeting.