Suzy Finn, Director of Community Advancement for the Wichita Regional Chamber of Commerce, has resigned her position effective Dec. 22 to accept a new role of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Supervisor with Wichita Public Schools. Suzy joined our team in 2013 as Executive Director of Young Professionals of Wichita (YPW). Some of Suzy’s most notable accomplishment while at the Chamber include:
- YPW memberships increased by more than 54%, reaching more than 3,300 members
- YPW revenue increased by more than 30%
- YPW Group Mentoring program was created
- Leadership Wichita saw record numbers of applications in 2016 and 2017
- Developed and executed on seven tactics related to the Chamber’s Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, including the Inclusive Listening Tour, CEO Roundtable on Diversity and Inclusion and Wichita Connect website
- Led two successful, sold-out City-to-City Leadership Visits
“Suzy played a pivotal role at the Chamber during her five-year tenure,” said Gary Plummer, Chamber President and CEO. “She not only expanded the impact of programs like Leadership Wichita and YPW, but she also helped build a new initiative focused on diversity and inclusion.”
Please join us in wishing Suzy the best in her new role, working to develop and strengthen the partnerships between the education and business communities.
The Chamber will begin an immediate search to fill the position. For more information, please visit https://wichitachamber.org/your-chamber/staff/available-positions.