More than 200 volunteers will race against the clock to sign up new Chamber members during our 2015 Membership Event on April 7-9. This will be the second time we have worked with Your Chamber Connection, a group that specializes in high energy and out-of-the-box membership campaigns.
Eleven local business leaders are currently recruiting teams of volunteers to call on their peers and colleagues and invite them to join the Chamber during the event, which is sponsored by Westar Energy.
- Wayne Chambers – High Touch Technologies
- Brandon Converse – Keating & Associates
- Marty Cornejo – Cornejo & Sons Inc.
- Tom Dondlinger – Dondlinger & Sons Construction Company Inc.
- Moji Fanimokun – Kansas Secured Title
- Jeff Fluhr – Downtown Development Corporation
- Don Harris – Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
- Greg Klenda – Klenda Austerman LLC, Attorneys at Law
- Martha Linsner – TCK – The Trust Company of Kansas
- Michael Monteferrante – Envision, Inc.
- Sean Weaver – Allen, Gibbs & Houlik, L.C.
We currently have more than 1,700 members, representing over 150,000 employees in the Wichita metro area. As the voice of the business community, we need input from more local companies on important issues that affect the business climate—like job creation, workforce training and quality-of-life improvements.
For more information about how to become a Chamber member, please call Manager of Membership Development Kresta Dundas at 268-1115.