We are currently accepting nominations for our 2016 Small Business Awards through Friday, Dec. 4. The program, now in its 12th year, is presented by Cornerstone Design and Development. Inc. and Zernco, Inc. It offers well-deserved recognition to small businesses for their achievements and contributions to our community and provides owners and employees the opportunity to showcase their company, share their story and be rewarded for their efforts.
Business Criteria for Participation
- Headquartered in Wichita Metro area
- Employ between 1-25 FTE for Tier One, or 26-100 FTE for Tier Two
- Have been in business for at least three years
- Demonstrate a commitment to good business practices
- Maintain good employee relations
- Contribute to the community
- Have primary source of revenues from business operations, rather than grants, donors, or governmental funding (not-for-profits may be eligible to apply if they meet this criteria)
- Be a member in good standing of the Wichita Metro Chamber at the time of application
Nominations take less than a minute and can be made online at wichitachamber.org/awards.
One business from each tier will be selected as the 2016 Small Business of the Year, and an awards luncheon will be held in the spring to announce the recipients.